March 17, 2007

Possessed Yarn???
Is the STR yarn possessed???? I'm beginning to think so .... I sure have frogged it enough .... even after switching from the Inside Out to the Crooked Cable Sock from Sock Bug. The cables on the latter are all back cables ... I must have front cables in my mind because I have frogged a total of four times just because of that. Instead of a nice cable, you have a "wiggly worm" cable ... not very attractive. Now I'm really concentrating so that I can get a sock done that is wearable on my foot (size 10 with high instep). The yarn shows no sign, however, of the repeated frogging.
As for north Iowa weather ... it is beautiful ... a lot better than a couple of weeks ago ... the ice, snow storm to beat all. Today is only in the upper 30's, lower 40's ... but the sun is shining and there is very little wind. The two dogs even enjoy being outside.
Suppose I'd better head back to the knitting ...
TLGB

No comments: