December 31, 2007

Magic Carpet Ride Socks

The socks are started from the hand-spun sock yarn that dd, Alcariel on Ravelry, gifted me for Christmas. I decided to use Cascading Leaves for the pattern on ml #2 Addis. So far, I have the ribbing and first pattern repeat finished. The yarn is so soft .... am really looking forward to wearing these socks.

Today I need to kitchener the toes of the Mystery Socks from Socktopia that I've knitted for a coffee friend. Yes, I had her try on the 3/4 finished socks to check the fit before Christmas. Then I can soak and block them.

Other things that need to be completed as my New Year "intentions" ..... a knitted briefcase that only needs to have handles sewn on and then be felted plus making a lining for it ..... River Rapids socks that have the legs half completed ..... Thuja socks for dh ..... and a few other UFOs or WIPs, whatever you want to call them.

Happy New Year! TLGB

No comments: