November 5, 2007

Ravelry Scarf Exchange

Today when I made a quick stop at home after an appointment at the chiropractor, I spied three parcels from my Ravelry scarf exchange spoiler, Hreow on Ravelry. Here's the pic of the entire grouping. It was more than I ever expected.












Here are pics of the scarf .... the neck and then the ends detail. The yarn is a rose/purple/light pink colorway. It is beautiful and long .... the way I like scarves.





Next came three balls of a Shetland Ultra yarn in strawberry crush colorway and a pattern for a New Shell Scarf. I can't wait to knit with it .... may have to wait until Christmas gifts are finished. Also in the pic is the pewter brooch that she sent.







Also in the parcels were a 2008 calendar with recipes on each month. I'm anxious to try several of them. She also sent a Scots magazine that I'll enjoy reading.











Last, but not least, were all the goodies she sent. Enough to last me for a while unless I eat them all at once. Not a good idea since I'd probably be sick from too much sweetness.

TLGB

No comments: