July 10, 2008

Latest Knitting


I've been working on the Ravelry Scarf Exchange for annadownya from Florida. I have finished half of the scarf. It's secret, so can't give the yarn or pattern. It needs to be finished this month and sent. This is the 5th pattern I tried, but it is the one for the chosen yarn.


Finished the River Rapids socks from Sock Bug. These were started for a gift for one of the organizers of the DSM Metro Knitters retreat in Feb. Now, they are finally finished.


Last night was a first ..... no socks on the needles. This morning, I cast on the Spring Forward socks from Knitty in STR lemongrass colorway. The yarn is medium weight instead of lightweight, but I usually co 72 sts for my high instep, so figure the 66 sts will be enough. I'll be using these socks for the SAM6 KAL. TLGB

No comments: