January 31, 2008

Thuja Socks Completed!



These are the Thuja socks that I started for my dh early in December ..... really not intended as a Christmas gift. The pattern is one that I've put together from different patterns, but I used the seed stitch rib pattern featured on Thuja, from Knitty Winter 05. The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill in the Java colorway, knitted on magic loop with Addi Turbo 2.5 mm, and fits a size 11 (US) foot. These were my January socks for the SAM 5 KAL. Finshed them just in time ...... 8 pm (CST) on 1-31!

2 comments:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Love those socks.. I'm knitting a pair for a charity group but using a size 5 needles on heavy wool.

I want to make dh a pair using sock yarn, my question is did you have to change the cast on numbers from the pattern? I'm not good with math, so any help would be appreciated. Dh wears a size 13 shoe.

Happy Knitting and THANKS for sharing!

Love your blog!

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Thank you for the offer to type the pattern up for me.. I appreciate it! Would you send me the information to hodge@powersupply.net

Thanks so much!

Love your blog.............