May 16, 2009

Some New WIPs

I decided that I needed to get some more projects started. I didn't even have a pair of socks on the needles, so I co Sailor's Delight socks from Two At A Time Socks. I've knitted my socks two-at-a-time for the past 2-3 years, so ml isn't anything new ..... just liked the look of these socks. They are knit in Regia Design Line in colorway4251 (blue, teal, rose, purple) with Addi #1 on ml.
I wanted to knit a scarf/shawl, so in my stash was the New Shell Scarf from Jamieson's (Scotland). The yarn is Jamieson's Ultra in strawberry crush colorway (a light red heather) and is knit on KPH #5. It was a gift from Hreow (Rav ID) in the first Ravelry Scarf Exchange. I just have never started it .... it's only a two-row repeat, so it easy to remember. The pattern calls for two balls but Hreow sent three, so it will be a bit longer.


Happy knitting! TLGB

No comments: