May 5, 2009

Pastor's Socks Finally Completed!

These socks were the last of a two-pair commissioned job from a silent auction at church in mid-November. Knowing I had a lot of Christmas knitting to do, I told our associate pastor that I would start the socks after Christmas. I started his wife's on Dec. 31. Then, the hand pain from toooooo much knitting for Christmas hit. I slowed my usual three pair on the needles down to just one pair. Finished that pair the end of February and started these right away. These, however, were for a size 12 wide foot. I still had to take it slow ..... listen to the hand pain. Just finished these earlier this evening ..... May 5th.
Pattern: Gentleman's Socks with st pat modified
Needles: Addi #2 circ both socks at once
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill supersock in Java colorway (Pastor loves a bold coffee, so thought it appropriate.)
Happy knitting! TLGB

No comments: