February 14, 2008

SOTS 2 Hint #4 Completed

I can't believe it ..... it's Thursday and I have just completed last Friday's hint. I have about 3 yards of the first skein of the KP Shadow left .... have the second ready to add when the next hint is out tomorrow.
I'm knitting a scarf for a friend's husband who admired the scarf I made his wife for Christmas. I'm using a free-trade yarn from Peru - Mirasol in a medium denin colorway. It's 60% merino, 20% alpaca, 20% silk. A 50 gr ball contains 55 yards for $6.95. I purchased the yarn at String of Purls in Omaha. I have about 4" completed and had my friend look at it yesterday at coffee ..... she was sure that her husband would love it ...... if he doesn't, she certainly will.

I'm also working on completed socks for SAM5 KAL with yarn my daughter spun .... am about halfway out on the the feet .... doing both socks at once on ml. Love the feel and colorway of this yarn! TLGB

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Your stole is gorgeous!!!! I love the way you can see the design so plainly.