October 21, 2007

Sunshine Is Back!

After 12 days of "non-sun" the last couple of days have been bliss - sunny, that is! Of course, the overcast sky of the past week was usually dropping rain on us. I can be happy, though, that it wasn't snow! We'd be buried in drifts of the white stuff.

The DH took his Brittany down to the farm to "practice" finding pheasants --- pheasant season here opens next week-end, the 27th. The little one, my miniature poodle, was laying around all the time. Then, when they returned, she went wild to get outside to see Cozi ..... you'd think she'd been gone a month. Well,.... then the two of them were lying side-by-side for the next hour or so. Should have taken a pic, but alas, didn't.

The Bubble Wrap socks are coming along nicely. I've finished the heels and am working on the gussets. Maybe I'll get those finished today. I usually am walking around the study hall I monitor with my knitting ... the students are always checking to see the progress. I love the project bag that my SP 11 sent me ... it really works well. Maybe the students' vigilance in checking will help me finish all three pairs I have going.
TLGB

No comments: