January 30, 2007

Almost done!
The second Monkey sock will be completed tonight.....just have the last repeat and toe left. Yea! Still haven't selected the UFO.....it will have to be something to felt for sure.
I've switched to the new blogger....it appears to be a little easier to log on .
Think that I'll probably start the Cable Net Socks from Knitty for February.
I currently in a "conflict resolution" with Joslyn Fiber Farm sock club........entered the 2007 club but received the Dec. 2006 sock which doesn't appeal to me.....and two charges to my credit card..........no answer on either phone number supplied and no answers to about three emails......I sent a registered letter with return receipt yesterday, so hope to hear something ......SOON! No, I won't be recommending that sock club even though it appears to have been in existence for 4+ years.

No comments: