May 30, 2008

Now I Have Some Time!

I've been working on various projects, but have been busier finishing up the year at school and then I took on the added responsibility of being registrar for the church women's convention for the western half of the state. That has been a half-time job after getting home from my full-time teaching job the past couple of weeks. I've received 330+ registrations so far and usually they have 400 at church camp for the event. This year it will take place June 19-21....that's only 3 weeks away!

The Jacobean socks will be finished for the SAM5 KAL for my May socks. I have the last pattern repeat to do and then the ribbing. I have until tomorrow at midnight, so I should make it.

I'm also well over halfway finished with the afghan for our nephew's wedding the end of June. I am just starting the 8th of eleven stripes. I can do a stripe in three evenings if I'm not interrupted. I hope to have it finished by the 15th so I can get it blocked before the convention.

That's about all that's happened in the knitting area ..... now I'm out to mow the lawn. TLGB

No comments: