April 21, 2008

Another Great Swap!!

This morning when I came home for lunch, I saw the FedEx truck pulled up in front of the house. As I got out of the car, the driver (a very pleasant lady), said, "This must be for you!" It was my Ravelry Caffeine Addict Exchange 3 package from Julie, mvknitter on Ravelry.
She sent three hanks of Alchemy Yarns Monarch (75% cashmere, 25% silk) ….. have been wanting to make some fingerless gloves from IK, but hadn’t found a cashmere based yarn I liked …. now I have it. Also included was a cup with “Knit and Sip” on it, designed by mvknitter. Can’t wait to try either of the Peeks House Blend and Major Dickason’s coffee …. tomorrow morning! She also included, a journal, vanilla almond biscotti and a gift card from Starbucks, and “streetcar” time full of Ghirardelli chocolate squares. Julie, you are awesome!

No comments: