December 19, 2006

Christmas projects just about done!
Well........I have blocked the last of my Christmas projects. Hopefully they will be dried on Wednesday and I'll be able to wrap presents. Gave an early present to a coffee friend who also happens to be the organist at church. She has complained about the coolness of the church adding to her arthritis pain...said she couldn't practice the organ with gloves.....well......I made her fingerless gloves and this morning she said that they worked. I thought she could really use them with the "marathon" (five services in 25 hours!) Sunday/Christmas day coming up.
Plan to take off to the daughter's to spend Christmas since she has to work 7p to 7a on Christmas Eve. Plan to take a Christmas dinner about 2 in the morning......hopefully I won't fall asleep before than.
Sounds like the weather is going to cooperate for safe travel although not for the Christmas feeling of a "White Christmas"......maybe a white New Years????
Pixs will be posted after Christmas....wouldn't want to ruin my surprises.

No comments: